How can I change NAATI Exam dates?

How can I change NAATI Exam dates?

Here You’ll learn about NAATI exam rescheduling, withdrawal, and cancellation policies. However, I strongly advise everyone to reconsider canceling the test. Getting the date is difficult and time-consuming.

The NAATI CCL Test (Community Credential Language Test) is a community-based assessment of your ability to communicate in English and your native language. The examiner looks at how well the candidates can translate discourse from English to LOTE (Language Other Than English) and back again. Passing the NAATI CCL test earns you five PR points. Using myNAATI, you may book a NAATI CCL test online.

How can I change the NAATI Exam dates?

You must first reject your original test and then choose a new test date in order to reschedule your test. You will lose your current test spot if you reject the first test, and the next test date could be weeks away from your current date. There’s no assurance that you’ll be able to choose the same test date (the one you turned down) again.

  • You can modify your test date if it is more than 7 days away by login into myNAATI.
  • You cannot change your test date if it is less than 7 days away.

If you ever need to reschedule your NAATI test, you must do it at least 21 days before the exam. You cannot reschedule NAATI or change the NAATI Test Date after 21 days. You must pay the cancellation fee if you are unable to appear for the exam and must withdraw your application for any reason, including illness.

If you withdraw your application, you will have to reapply for the CCL Test online.

Before you cancel the NAATI Exam, you should read more about the cancel a policy and how to claim a refund.

The Cancellation policy:

  • If you cancel more than five weeks before the test date, you will be charged a 25% cancellation fee, with the remaining 75% of your deposit refunded.
  • If you request a cancellation within five weeks of the test date (35 days or less), you will be charged 100% of your test price and will not receive a refund.
  • Candidates can reschedule their own tests through their myNAATI site up to 8 days before the test date.
  • If you do not show up for the test on the scheduled date, you will be considered a no-show and your money will not be returned.
  • The myNAATI Website can be used to request refunds.

Arriving Late or Not At All For A Test

If you arrive late for your test, the test supervisor will determine whether or not you will be admitted. You will not be tested if the testing of other candidates has begun. You will not be refunded your test cost if you arrive late and are unable to take the test, or if you do not take the test at all.

What happens when you give your exam even you are ill and sitting on a test?

If you choose to take a test while sick, your score will be the same as everyone else’s. There will be no other factors taken into account.

All NAATI test sessions are closed five weeks before the test date; This means that your test cannot be rescheduled within five weeks immediately before a test. If you cancel the test and wish to sit another NAATI test, you will need to make a new application.

You can send the Test cancellation applications to in writing.

If you are unable to sit for the exam for any reason other than those listed in the cancellation policy, please let us know and for more information contact us. We will be happy to help.

Are you thinking of the NAATI exam rescheduling due less prepared for the exam?

If you are not sure due to less preparation for the exam, you can contact us we will help you by providing a coaching class.

Related Posts

Download Free NAATI CCL Test Sample

    Download Free NAATI CCL Test Sample

      Download Free NAATI CCL Test Sample